The IT manager is responsible for keeping the Daily Cal’s computer systems running smoothly and effectively.
Working with various departments in the Daily Cal, the IT manager will monitor and maintain the Daily Cal’s computer systems and servers, as well as troubleshoot any other technology problems around the office. This is a paid position.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting phone, computer, and server issues
- Managing software subscriptions
- Scheduling regular maintenance and upgrades
- Ensuring security of data, network access, and backup systems
- Reduced workload option: The Daily Cal understands that some applicants may have disabilities and/ or extenuating circumstances that would prevent them from working a full workload, such as a necessary, paying job that takes up a significant amount of time outside of classes. If this is the case, applicants may choose to apply for a reduced workload position.
- Should have strong knowledge of hardware, software, and operating systems
To apply, please submit a resume.